Sunday, October 26, 2008

Links Fixed and Updated

Many of the broken links have been fixed and updated. Pages fixed: Links, Art, News, Glossary, Holy Days, History, and Fact Sheet. The Bibliography, Teachers and Teachings sections will be checked for broken links over the next couple of weeks. I will be away working in Chicago for a week or so. When I return I will attend to the last of the possible link problems. After that I will begin to add new content to the website and add the new Sakya material to the Himalayan Art Resources website.

One thing that I used to do periodically was a full Google search for all new Sakya and Sakya related websites, Pdfs and Ftp resources on the web. This I have not done for a couple of years. I hope to do this in the next couple of weeks.

No comments: